The company Time Out srl was established in 1982, also owner of Time & Life srl amongst others, with 7 retail spaces all situated within the territory of Peschiera del Garda.

We have a loyal client base: 60% of which are Italian originating from across North Italy, while the other 40% is foreign mainly German and Dutch.

The company has 40 members of staff divided between our retail spaces and offices (amministration, accounting, human resources, marketing), with an important solid sales turnover and is continually growing both professionally and commercially.

TIME OUT S.R.L. ABBIGLIAMENTO - VIA CASTELLETTO n° 1 - 37019 - PESCHIERA DEL GARDA (VR) - TEL: 045/6401288 - P.IVA: 03216730238